Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How lost is our way

I've been writing incessantly in my notebook and elsewhere coming to terms with a subject as such.
I'm not as much conflicted as torn. I am stuck in a world where we are all thinking, about life, how we got here, where we came from, how do I still tinker and make things, I don't really want to make nor does anyone really need to have made. I live close to a forest and it's full of food. I remember childhood television of show from far off lands with different people, and they had food from the land, I have an interest in the indigenous cultures of the land in which I tread now. They lived with the land in nature. They weren't taken by gimmicks or facades. because nature doesn't fool or trick. Somewhere someone started thinking and thinking they were gaining knowledge of what was around them instead of having the wisdom of the things around them.

No comments: